Wilder Middle/High School
Hosting Athletic Events Protocol
Indoor and Outdoor
High School Games ONLY:
- Masks are recommended but not required by Wilder Middle/High School.
- There will be designated seating in the stadium for families of senior players (Home & Visiting Teams). All other spectators will be allowed to view the game from designated areas around the field.
TAIL GATE AREA – Baseball Field (West of football field): Spots will be marked. $30 per vehicle. Limited spots – first come first serve.
VEHICLE VIEWING AREA – North End Zone/East Sideline-Huff RD. Spots will be reserved for people viewing the game from their vehicle. $5/Person, $10 minimum. Limited spots – first come first serve.
BLEACHER SEATING – Reserved for parent/families of the senior athletes (both teams). Four per player, unless otherwise coordinated with Athletic Director at least 24 hours prior to kickoff. Both teams must submit a list of names 24 hours prior to the game to Wilder Athletic Director so the gate personnel knows who is coming in.
- Concessions will not be provided.
- Games will be streamed through Facebook on the Wilder Alumni group page.
- Locker rooms and restrooms will be provided for visiting teams upon request prior to the game. All players and personnel in the hallways, foyer, and locker rooms, must wear a mask at all times. Further directions will be discussed between the two teams regarding designated entrance into the school and restroom location.
Middle School Games:
ONLY Players, Referees, Game Personnel, and Coaches will be allowed into the stadium. Spectators will be allowed to watch the game from the south parking lot and the west side of the field outside the fenced area.
* * * Wilder Middle/High School reserves the right to adjust this plan as necessary to protect our students, staff, and community. Wilder Middle/High School also reserves the right to ask persons to leave if they fail to comply with the mask/face shield, social distancing and/or other reason(s) that are not in line with the expectations.